Saturday, June 19, 2010

Women Milk Big Big Boobes

Aaaaaaaalso ...

How exactly look like the next four days, I do not know.

I must of course due to take leave from Rome. That is, of course I again to St. Peter's Basilica and other churches will go favorite. It also means that I again (as a reward for the best and which exam - ** ** tätäh - the top grade for my 30-page bachelor's thesis (looking forward)) at Il Buco would take a decent lunch for me (and indeed the same today). Also, I must of course run up again to dell'Acqua Fontana Paola and a quarter hours long stare at the water.

Then I must pack up my stuff and also clean up the room and clean (snoring) ...

In between is certainly blogged a bit. In any case, there will be a tearful farewell post ;-), but which at the same time the germ the hope of containing, for here, as announced continued.

On Wednesday morning I put myself in the box and go with the love Joseph, who will pick me kindly, to Klosterneuburg.

the Roman will remain in any case only once in the network. If there is news or super important messages, then the first posted here. For example, I will report in early August with a few photos and text from Bamberg. The blog will therefore be for the transitional period, the contact point for people with Alipius withdrawal. Sister Robusta is also indulge in an extended summer vacation, from which they hope to return in its old form.

Okay, off to Il Buco! We see (read) to us later ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment