Sunday, June 20, 2010

How Can I Hide Bulimia

Ping!

Come on, a round goes!

I've picked out a special Juwelchen: "Moments in Love" by The Art of Noise , the slightly avantgadistischen sample / synth project, which landed in the 80's some big hits. When mixed The Art of Noise including Producer Trevor Horn, composer Anne Dudley and JJ Jeczalik programmers with. The three knew from their work together with ABC and Frankie Goes to Hollywood . Also on board music journalist Paul Morley (NME) was.

The Art of Noise were mainly for their peppered with samples, often known instrumental sound collages. Some of the biggest hits of the band Peter Gunn , the cover of Prince's Kiss with Tom Jones and even Moments in Love . While all other Art of Noise songs me at first because of the wild samples and the lovely synth effects get turned on very but then quickly left again cold, is Moments in Love for me a true 80s classic that still has in front of my ear perfect strict validity.

I think even those who can band name and song title will not do anything, just say "Oh, sure! Daaaaas!" (provided they have reached a certain age ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment