Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How Long Does It Take For Strongid To Work

The last day ...

I have to do today, of course, a thousand things. Five hundred I have already done:
  1. clean room: Check

  2. All spoons, knives and glasses, which I have taken over time from the kitchen to my room, brought back again: Check

  3. All books, DVDs and CDs I will leave the Community, picturesque and built to go in the common room: Check

  4. packed suitcase: Half-Check
Now I go first to Joseph to the Vatican, "Tschö!" say. Then a few last minute errands, a little lunch, siesta, and then I sign up again on the Römer to also officially "Goodbye!" to say!

Oh yes! Today, even held the decisive games in the Mexican group. The boys go to Villa Borghese, to the game live on a giant screen to see. If the weather keeps up, I'll go there with you. Mexico presses the thumb! I will still have a party with my roommates so right before I leave! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment